We provide a tailored payroll service to meet individual client needs, either by simply offering advice or fully supporting them by running their payroll and providing a fully managed service.
Consider shifting payroll from in house to us?
There are many benefits of shifting payroll to us including:
- Freeing up of your staff for other tasks.
- No need to involve yourself in software support and ongoing staff training;
- Increased confidentiality.
- Cost savings and efficient.
- Confidence from using experienced providers.
Running a payroll efficiently requires sound processes, as well as technical knowledge to ensure that all changes in tax rates and regulations are applied correctly. We bring process efficiency and expertise together, providing clients with:
- A flexible, tailored service.
- Dedicated payroll professionals to you.
- Access to employment specialists on pensions, benefits, salary sacrifice and tax planning.
We provide a customised solutions so you only pay for the services and reports you require. Payroll is designed to grow with your business.
Under the Pensions Act 2008, every employer in the UK must enrol certain staff into a pension scheme and contribute towards it. This is called ‘automatic enrolment’. If you employ at least one person you are an employer and you have certain legal duties.
Nowadays auto enrolment is compulsory for all employers with certain eligibilities. You can have piece of mind by letting our experienced staff to help you with the setting up of stakeholders pension, reviewing the pension from time to time and arranging contributions on your behalf. Our dedicated team can also provide training to your staff as and when required to meet your legal obligations.